BENETTI DELFINO 95Charter - January 8, 2018
CABINS: 4/5 (depending on client configuration)
HEADS: 5/6 (depending on client configuration)
LENGTH: 95 FT / 28.95 M
BEAM: 22’2” FT / 6.75M
RANGE: (at 10 Knotts) 2000 Nautical Miles
MAXIMUM SPEED: 13.5 Knotts
CRUISING SPEED: 12 knotts
FUEL CAPACITY: 20,000 litres, 4,399 US gal.
ENGINE OPTIONS: 2 x MAN V8 1000
In 2016 Bristow-Holmes had the pleasure of brokering the first 28m Benetti, Delfino 95 and subsequently becoming the project manager for the latest in the Delfino range. Starting at a base price of €8.5 million, the Delfino 95 replaces the existing 93 Yacht from Benetti.
Benetti’s larger yacht heritage/pedigree is prominent in even the smallest of Benettis and the 95 is no different. This yachts sleek and spacious exterior has been designed by renowned exterior designer Giorgio M. Cassetta. Her extra two feet in length has led to a number of vast improvements over the previous model (Delfino 93) We’ve highlighted a couple of the most notable features of the Delfino 95 and also its new additions that aren’t featured on the 93.
- Full beam master cabin on forward deck, loss of wraparound sides found on previous model, Master cabin becomes more private.
- Owners bathroom is on the same level as the cabin, making nighttime toilet trips a breeze.
- Increased flybridge.
- Full height door from the raised pilot house to the flybridge
- Raised exterior helm station above the flybridge deck providing 360 views and further exterior space for guests
- Larger aft cockpit
- Vastly improved foredeck area over previous model, approximately 25 sqm2 of exterior flat deck space with access from both the port and starboard side decks.
- Jacuzzi relocated from the flybridge to the foredeck increasing Jacuzzi size and flybridge deck space.
- Galley increased by 20%
- 30% increase in main deck glass – increasing the open feel of the yacht.
- 4/5 cabin layout depending on owners preference at no extra cost.
- Electric stabilisers as standard.
- Aft beach club
- Williams 445 jet tender and jet ski can be stored in the aft garage.
- Improved crew accommodation conforming to new MLC Regulations.
As you can see from above Benetti have added some great features to the newest Delfino. It has some tough competitors on the market such as the newly launched Sunseeker 95 yacht, (review coming soon), the San Lorenzo SD92, Princess 30m and the Ferretti 920 (new model) which are all of similar sizes. Some strong competitors, however whilst all yachts this size are custom built, the level of customisability available on the 95 is much greater than the likes of her British counterparts (Princess & Sunseeker).
Having spent a large number of months involved in project managing this yacht, what we noticed to be the most substantial difference is the stair angles. In fact the Delfino 95 has the shallowest stair angle in her class, substantially better than all her competitors. This makes it not only a true gentleman’s yacht but ideal from a safety perspective for familys .
Whilst the Delfino 95 is a true example of Italian Craftsmanship its important to note it is a displacement yacht and if you enjoy cruising at 25 knots the 95 is not for you. What she lacks in speed is made up for in space, style and comfort.
Hull number 2, 3 and 4 are now sold and the next available 95 is due for delivery in June 2019. We will be keeping you updated during the exciting final stages of the 1st Hulls completion which expected to be in the spring of this year.
For more information on the 95 Delfino and any other we have mentioned please do not hesitate to contact Bristow-Holmes.Enquire