If you like snorkelling, you’ll just love PowerDiving! No dive tanks to carry, refill or wear.
PowerDive was established in 1997 and is now regarded as the most advanced manufacture of Surface Supply Diving Systems (formally known as hookah diving). PowerDive has lead the way in innovating products for this market that clearly exists between snorkeling and the complete freedom of scuba diving. The technology in Hookah diving has come a long way from steel helmets and cumbersome dive suits.
With the PowerDive system, even first time divers can be underwater in minutes!
PowerDive’s range of diving systems are ideal for safe, fun, family diving, they are also the perfect tool for:
- Boat maintenance and emergencies
- Hull inspections
- Marina and mooring maintenance
- Diver training
- Marine science studies and research
- Pool maintenance
- Golf ball retrieval
- Disabled diving
All PowerDive units are:
- Light, compact and portable
- Necessary equipment for emergency detangles, retrievals or repairs
- The ideal money-saving accessory for cleaning below the waterline, improving performance, lowering fuel consumption and extending the frequency between slipping your boat.
- Perfect for resort diving
PowerDive units range from deck mounted and free-floating units and are available in electric and petrol form. Electric units are more suited to families and fun, whilst petrol units are for more commercial applications. Please browse our website to find the product you are looking for.
With 4 different PowerDive units available for various applications please get in touch to find out more and order yours today.